Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Google Updated Professional-Cloud-Architect Exam Questions and Answers by kobi

Page: 4 / 13

Google Professional-Cloud-Architect Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Certified Professional - Cloud Architect (GCP)
Exam Code: Professional-Cloud-Architect Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 275 Q&A's Shared By: kobi
Question 16

For this question, refer to the EHR Healthcare case study. You are responsible for ensuring that EHR's use of Google Cloud will pass an upcoming privacy compliance audit. What should you do? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Verify EHR's product usage against the list of compliant products on the Google Cloud compliance page.

B.

Advise EHR to execute a Business Associate Agreement (BAA) with Google Cloud.

C.

Use Firebase Authentication for EHR's user facing applications.

D.

Implement Prometheus to detect and prevent security breaches on EHR's web-based applications.

E.

Use GKE private clusters for all Kubernetes workloads.

Discussion
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 17

For this question, refer to the EHR Healthcare case study. You need to define the technical architecture for securely deploying workloads to Google Cloud. You also need to ensure that only verified containers are deployed using Google Cloud services. What should you do? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Enable Binary Authorization on GKE, and sign containers as part of a CI/CD pipeline.

B.

Configure Jenkins to utilize Kritis to cryptographically sign a container as part of a CI/CD pipeline.

C.

Configure Container Registry to only allow trusted service accounts to create and deploy containers from the registry.

D.

Configure Container Registry to use vulnerability scanning to confirm that there are no vulnerabilities before deploying the workload.

Discussion
Question 18

For this question, refer to the Mountkirk Games case study. Mountkirk Games wants to design their solution for the future in order to take advantage of cloud and technology improvements as they become available. Which two steps should they take? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Store as much analytics and game activity data as financially feasible today so it can be used to train machine learning models to predict user behavior in the future.

B.

Begin packaging their game backend artifacts in container images and running them on Kubernetes Engine to improve the availability to scale up or down based on game activity.

C.

Set up a CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins and Spinnaker to automate canary deployments and improve development velocity.

D.

Adopt a schema versioning tool to reduce downtime when adding new game features that require storing additional player data in the database.

E.

Implement a weekly rolling maintenance process for the Linux virtual machines so they can apply critical kernel patches and package updates and reduce the risk of 0-day vulnerabilities.

Discussion
Question 19

For this question, refer to the JencoMart case study.

JencoMart has built a version of their application on Google Cloud Platform that serves traffic to Asia. You want to measure success against their business and technical goals. Which metrics should you track?

Options:

A.

Error rates for requests from Asia

B.

Latency difference between US and Asia

C.

Total visits, error rates, and latency from Asia

D.

Total visits and average latency for users in Asia

E.

The number of character sets present in the database

Discussion