Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Professional-Data-Engineer Exam Questions and Answers by elowen

Page: 7 / 18

Google Professional-Data-Engineer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Professional Data Engineer Exam
Exam Code: Professional-Data-Engineer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 330 Q&A's Shared By: elowen
Question 28

You need to store and analyze social media postings in Google BigQuery at a rate of 10,000 messages per minute in near real-time. Initially, design the application to use streaming inserts for individual postings. Your application also performs data aggregations right after the streaming inserts. You discover that the queries after streaming inserts do not exhibit strong consistency, and reports from the queries might miss in-flight data. How can you adjust your application design?

Options:

A.

Re-write the application to load accumulated data every 2 minutes.

B.

Convert the streaming insert code to batch load for individual messages.

C.

Load the original message to Google Cloud SQL, and export the table every hour to BigQuery via streaming inserts.

D.

Estimate the average latency for data availability after streaming inserts, and always run queries after waiting twice as long.

Discussion
Question 29

You want to use a database of information about tissue samples to classify future tissue samples as either normal or mutated. You are evaluating an unsupervised anomaly detection method for classifying the tissue samples. Which two characteristic support this method? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

There are very few occurrences of mutations relative to normal samples.

B.

There are roughly equal occurrences of both normal and mutated samples in the database.

C.

You expect future mutations to have different features from the mutated samples in the database.

D.

You expect future mutations to have similar features to the mutated samples in the database.

E.

You already have labels for which samples are mutated and which are normal in the database.

Discussion
Question 30

Your company is migrating their 30-node Apache Hadoop cluster to the cloud. They want to re-use Hadoop jobs they have already created and minimize the management of the cluster as much as possible. They also want to be able to persist data beyond the life of the cluster. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Create a Google Cloud Dataflow job to process the data.

B.

Create a Google Cloud Dataproc cluster that uses persistent disks for HDFS.

C.

Create a Hadoop cluster on Google Compute Engine that uses persistent disks.

D.

Create a Cloud Dataproc cluster that uses the Google Cloud Storage connector.

E.

Create a Hadoop cluster on Google Compute Engine that uses Local SSD disks.

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Question 31

You are designing a basket abandonment system for an ecommerce company. The system will send a message to a user based on these rules:

No interaction by the user on the site for 1 hour

Has added more than $30 worth of products to the basket

Has not completed a transaction

You use Google Cloud Dataflow to process the data and decide if a message should be sent. How should you design the pipeline?

Options:

A.

Use a fixed-time window with a duration of 60 minutes.

B.

Use a sliding time window with a duration of 60 minutes.

C.

Use a session window with a gap time duration of 60 minutes.

D.

Use a global window with a time based trigger with a delay of 60 minutes.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

Professional-Data-Engineer
PDF

$40  $99.99

Professional-Data-Engineer Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Professional-Data-Engineer PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99