Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Professional-Data-Engineer Exam Questions and Answers by adnan

Page: 4 / 18

Google Professional-Data-Engineer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Professional Data Engineer Exam
Exam Code: Professional-Data-Engineer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 330 Q&A's Shared By: adnan
Question 16

Your infrastructure includes a set of YouTube channels. You have been tasked with creating a process for sending the YouTube channel data to Google Cloud for analysis. You want to design a solution that allows your world-wide marketing teams to perform ANSI SQL and other types of analysis on up-to-date YouTube channels log data. How should you set up the log data transfer into Google Cloud?

Options:

A.

Use Storage Transfer Service to transfer the offsite backup files to a Cloud Storage Multi-Regional storage bucket as a final destination.

B.

Use Storage Transfer Service to transfer the offsite backup files to a Cloud Storage Regional bucket as a final destination.

C.

Use BigQuery Data Transfer Service to transfer the offsite backup files to a Cloud Storage Multi-Regional storage bucket as a final destination.

D.

Use BigQuery Data Transfer Service to transfer the offsite backup files to a Cloud Storage Regional

storage bucket as a final destination.

Discussion
Question 17

You are designing a system that requires an ACID-compliant database. You must ensure that the system requires minimal human intervention in case of a failure. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Configure a Cloud SQL for MySQL instance with point-in-time recovery enabled.

B.

Configure a Cloud SQL for PostgreSQL instance with high availability enabled.

C.

Configure a Bigtable instance with more than one cluster.

D.

Configure a BJgQuery table with a multi-region configuration.

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Question 18

Your neural network model is taking days to train. You want to increase the training speed. What can you do?

Options:

A.

Subsample your test dataset.

B.

Subsample your training dataset.

C.

Increase the number of input features to your model.

D.

Increase the number of layers in your neural network.

Discussion
Question 19

You are designing the architecture to process your data from Cloud Storage to BigQuery by using Dataflow. The network team provided you with the Shared VPC network and subnetwork to be used by your pipelines. You need to enable the deployment of the pipeline on the Shared VPC network. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Assign the compute. networkUser role to the Dataflow service agent.

B.

Assign the compute.networkUser role to the service account that executes the Dataflow pipeline.

C.

Assign the dataflow, admin role to the Dataflow service agent.

D.

Assign the dataflow, admin role to the service account that executes the Dataflow pipeline.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

Professional-Data-Engineer
PDF

$40  $99.99

Professional-Data-Engineer Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Professional-Data-Engineer PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99