Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Professional-Data-Engineer Exam Questions and Answers by hassan

Page: 14 / 18

Google Professional-Data-Engineer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Professional Data Engineer Exam
Exam Code: Professional-Data-Engineer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 330 Q&A's Shared By: hassan
Question 56

When creating a new Cloud Dataproc cluster with the projects.regions.clusters.create operation, these four values are required: project, region, name, and ____.

Options:

A.

zone

B.

node

C.

label

D.

type

Discussion
Question 57

Which TensorFlow function can you use to configure a categorical column if you don't know all of the possible values for that column?

Options:

A.

categorical_column_with_vocabulary_list

B.

categorical_column_with_hash_bucket

C.

categorical_column_with_unknown_values

D.

sparse_column_with_keys

Discussion
Question 58

You are designing the database schema for a machine learning-based food ordering service that will predict what users want to eat. Here is some of the information you need to store:

The user profile: What the user likes and doesn’t like to eat

The user account information: Name, address, preferred meal times

The order information: When orders are made, from where, to whom

The database will be used to store all the transactional data of the product. You want to optimize the data schema. Which Google Cloud Platform product should you use?

Options:

A.

BigQuery

B.

Cloud SQL

C.

Cloud Bigtable

D.

Cloud Datastore

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 59

You work for a large fast food restaurant chain with over 400,000 employees. You store employee information in Google BigQuery in a Users table consisting of a FirstName field and a LastName field. A member of IT is building an application and asks you to modify the schema and data in BigQuery so the application can query a FullName field consisting of the value of the FirstName field concatenated with a space, followed by the value of the LastName field for each employee. How can you make that data available while minimizing cost?

Options:

A.

Create a view in BigQuery that concatenates the FirstName and LastName field values to produce the FullName.

B.

Add a new column called FullName to the Users table. Run an UPDATE statement that updates the FullName column for each user with the concatenation of the FirstName and LastName values.

C.

Create a Google Cloud Dataflow job that queries BigQuery for the entire Users table, concatenates the FirstName value and LastName value for each user, and loads the proper values for FirstName, LastName, and FullName into a new table in BigQuery.

D.

Use BigQuery to export the data for the table to a CSV file. Create a Google Cloud Dataproc job to process the CSV file and output a new CSV file containing the proper values for FirstName, LastName and FullName. Run a BigQuery load job to load the new CSV file into BigQuery.

Discussion
Page: 14 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

Professional-Data-Engineer
PDF

$40  $99.99

Professional-Data-Engineer Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Professional-Data-Engineer PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99