Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Professional-Data-Engineer Exam Questions and Answers by wesley

Page: 5 / 18

Google Professional-Data-Engineer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Professional Data Engineer Exam
Exam Code: Professional-Data-Engineer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 330 Q&A's Shared By: wesley
Question 20

Flowlogistic is rolling out their real-time inventory tracking system. The tracking devices will all send package-tracking messages, which will now go to a single Google Cloud Pub/Sub topic instead of the Apache Kafka cluster. A subscriber application will then process the messages for real-time reporting and store them in Google BigQuery for historical analysis. You want to ensure the package data can be analyzed over time.

Which approach should you take?

Options:

A.

Attach the timestamp on each message in the Cloud Pub/Sub subscriber application as they are received.

B.

Attach the timestamp and Package ID on the outbound message from each publisher device as they are sent to Clod Pub/Sub.

C.

Use the NOW () function in BigQuery to record the event’s time.

D.

Use the automatically generated timestamp from Cloud Pub/Sub to order the data.

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 21

Flowlogistic’s CEO wants to gain rapid insight into their customer base so his sales team can be better informed in the field. This team is not very technical, so they’ve purchased a visualization tool to simplify the creation of BigQuery reports. However, they’ve been overwhelmed by all the data in the table, and are spending a lot of money on queries trying to find the data they need. You want to solve their problem in the most cost-effective way. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Export the data into a Google Sheet for virtualization.

B.

Create an additional table with only the necessary columns.

C.

Create a view on the table to present to the virtualization tool.

D.

Create identity and access management (IAM) roles on the appropriate columns, so only they appear in a query.

Discussion
Question 22

Flowlogistic wants to use Google BigQuery as their primary analysis system, but they still have Apache Hadoop and Spark workloads that they cannot move to BigQuery. Flowlogistic does not know how to store the data that is common to both workloads. What should they do?

Options:

A.

Store the common data in BigQuery as partitioned tables.

B.

Store the common data in BigQuery and expose authorized views.

C.

Store the common data encoded as Avro in Google Cloud Storage.

D.

Store he common data in the HDFS storage for a Google Cloud Dataproc cluster.

Discussion
Question 23

Flowlogistic’s management has determined that the current Apache Kafka servers cannot handle the data volume for their real-time inventory tracking system. You need to build a new system on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) that will feed the proprietary tracking software. The system must be able to ingest data from a variety of global sources, process and query in real-time, and store the data reliably. Which combination of GCP products should you choose?

Options:

A.

Cloud Pub/Sub, Cloud Dataflow, and Cloud Storage

B.

Cloud Pub/Sub, Cloud Dataflow, and Local SSD

C.

Cloud Pub/Sub, Cloud SQL, and Cloud Storage

D.

Cloud Load Balancing, Cloud Dataflow, and Cloud Storage

Discussion
Page: 5 / 18
Title