Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Professional-Data-Engineer Exam Questions and Answers by fred

Page: 17 / 18

Google Professional-Data-Engineer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Professional Data Engineer Exam
Exam Code: Professional-Data-Engineer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 330 Q&A's Shared By: fred
Question 68

MJTelco needs you to create a schema in Google Bigtable that will allow for the historical analysis of the last 2 years of records. Each record that comes in is sent every 15 minutes, and contains a unique identifier of the device and a data record. The most common query is for all the data for a given device for a given day. Which schema should you use?

Options:

A.

Rowkey: date#device_idColumn data: data_point

B.

Rowkey: dateColumn data: device_id, data_point

C.

Rowkey: device_idColumn data: date, data_point

D.

Rowkey: data_pointColumn data: device_id, date

E.

Rowkey: date#data_pointColumn data: device_id

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Question 69

Given the record streams MJTelco is interested in ingesting per day, they are concerned about the cost of Google BigQuery increasing. MJTelco asks you to provide a design solution. They require a single large data table called tracking_table. Additionally, they want to minimize the cost of daily queries while performing fine-grained analysis of each day’s events. They also want to use streaming ingestion. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Create a table called tracking_table and include a DATE column.

B.

Create a partitioned table called tracking_table and include a TIMESTAMP column.

C.

Create sharded tables for each day following the pattern tracking_table_YYYYMMDD.

D.

Create a table called tracking_table with a TIMESTAMP column to represent the day.

Discussion
Question 70

You create a new report for your large team in Google Data Studio 360. The report uses Google BigQuery as its data source. It is company policy to ensure employees can view only the data associated with their region, so you create and populate a table for each region. You need to enforce the regional access policy to the data.

Which two actions should you take? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Ensure all the tables are included in global dataset.

B.

Ensure each table is included in a dataset for a region.

C.

Adjust the settings for each table to allow a related region-based security group view access.

D.

Adjust the settings for each view to allow a related region-based security group view access.

E.

Adjust the settings for each dataset to allow a related region-based security group view access.

Discussion
Question 71

MJTelco’s Google Cloud Dataflow pipeline is now ready to start receiving data from the 50,000 installations. You want to allow Cloud Dataflow to scale its compute power up as required. Which Cloud Dataflow pipeline configuration setting should you update?

Options:

A.

The zone

B.

The number of workers

C.

The disk size per worker

D.

The maximum number of workers

Discussion
Page: 17 / 18
Title