Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Professional-Data-Engineer Exam Questions and Answers by woody

Page: 15 / 18

Google Professional-Data-Engineer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Professional Data Engineer Exam
Exam Code: Professional-Data-Engineer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 330 Q&A's Shared By: woody
Question 60

You are choosing a NoSQL database to handle telemetry data submitted from millions of Internet-of-Things (IoT) devices. The volume of data is growing at 100 TB per year, and each data entry has about 100 attributes. The data processing pipeline does not require atomicity, consistency, isolation, and durability (ACID). However, high availability and low latency are required.

You need to analyze the data by querying against individual fields. Which three databases meet your requirements? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Redis

B.

HBase

C.

MySQL

D.

MongoDB

E.

Cassandra

F.

HDFS with Hive

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 61

Your company produces 20,000 files every hour. Each data file is formatted as a comma separated values (CSV) file that is less than 4 KB. All files must be ingested on Google Cloud Platform before they can be processed. Your company site has a 200 ms latency to Google Cloud, and your Internet connection bandwidth is limited as 50 Mbps. You currently deploy a secure FTP (SFTP) server on a virtual machine in Google Compute Engine as the data ingestion point. A local SFTP client runs on a dedicated machine to transmit the CSV files as is. The goal is to make reports with data from the previous day available to the executives by 10:00 a.m. each day. This design is barely able to keep up with the current volume, even though the bandwidth utilization is rather low.

You are told that due to seasonality, your company expects the number of files to double for the next three months. Which two actions should you take? (choose two.)

Options:

A.

Introduce data compression for each file to increase the rate file of file transfer.

B.

Contact your internet service provider (ISP) to increase your maximum bandwidth to at least 100 Mbps.

C.

Redesign the data ingestion process to use gsutil tool to send the CSV files to a storage bucket in parallel.

D.

Assemble 1,000 files into a tape archive (TAR) file. Transmit the TAR files instead, and disassemble the CSV files in the cloud upon receiving them.

E.

Create an S3-compatible storage endpoint in your network, and use Google Cloud Storage Transfer Service to transfer on-premices data to the designated storage bucket.

Discussion
Question 62

You are deploying a new storage system for your mobile application, which is a media streaming service. You decide the best fit is Google Cloud Datastore. You have entities with multiple properties, some of which can take on multiple values. For example, in the entity ‘Movie’ the property ‘actors’ and the property ‘tags’ have multiple values but the property ‘date released’ does not. A typical query would ask for all movies with actor= ordered by date_released or all movies with tag=Comedy ordered by date_released. How should you avoid a combinatorial explosion in the number of indexes?

Questions 62

Questions 62

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B.

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 63

Your company is loading comma-separated values (CSV) files into Google BigQuery. The data is fully imported successfully; however, the imported data is not matching byte-to-byte to the source file. What is the most likely cause of this problem?

Options:

A.

The CSV data loaded in BigQuery is not flagged as CSV.

B.

The CSV data has invalid rows that were skipped on import.

C.

The CSV data loaded in BigQuery is not using BigQuery’s default encoding.

D.

The CSV data has not gone through an ETL phase before loading into BigQuery.

Discussion
Page: 15 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

Professional-Data-Engineer
PDF

$40  $99.99

Professional-Data-Engineer Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Professional-Data-Engineer PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99