Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

GED Updated GED-Science Exam Questions and Answers by melanie

Page: 11 / 11

GED GED-Science Exam Overview :

Exam Name: GED Science Exam
Exam Code: GED-Science Dumps
Vendor: GED Certification: GED Science
Questions: 300 Q&A's Shared By: melanie
Question 44

Some minerals, including iron, are necessary for plant growth. Other minerals are needed to help the plant use these minerals. Recently, scientists found that nickel is necessary for plants to absorb iron from the soil. Without iron, plants cannot carry on photosynthesis.

What will happen if there is insufficient nickel in the soil?

Options:

A.

The plant will use more fertilizer.

B.

The plant will require more heat.

C.

The plant will lose more water.

D.

The plant will produce little food.

E.

Less fertilizer will be necessary.

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 45

The majority of materials will expand when heated and contract when cooled. Thomas is given a metal ball and metal ring. He needs to put the ball through the ring. The ball is slightly larger than the hole of the ring.

How should Thomas proceed?

Options:

A.

Heat both the ball and ring.

B.

Heat only the ball.

C.

Cool only the ring.

D.

Heat only the ring.

E.

Freeze both the ball and ring.