Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

GED Updated GED-Science Exam Questions and Answers by cecilia

Page: 8 / 11

GED GED-Science Exam Overview :

Exam Name: GED Science Exam
Exam Code: GED-Science Dumps
Vendor: GED Certification: GED Science
Questions: 300 Q&A's Shared By: cecilia
Question 32

In a suspension, two materials will mix together only temporarily. One material does not dissolve into the other, but stays suspended only until gravity pulls it down.

Which is an example of a suspension?

Options:

A.

colored water

B.

muddy water

C.

bleach

D.

ice water

E.

carbon dioxide and water

Discussion
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Question 33

A clear container of hydrogen peroxide breaks down to form water and oxygen in approximately one month. When an enzyme known as catalase is added to hydrogen peroxide, water and oxygen are formed almost immediately.

Which of the following actions explains why this effect of catalase is typical of an enzyme?

Options:

A.

acts as a preservative

B.

reacts with protein

C.

forms water and chlorine gas

D.

is used up in the reaction

E.

changes the rate of the reaction

Discussion
Question 34

Exhibit:

Questions 34

Based on the information, which statement would explain this fact?

Options:

A.

Sound consists of vibrations in any material.

B.

Striking an object will start it vibrating.

C.

The vibrations of a solid object will start air molecules vibrating.

D.

Rails effectively absorb and deaden the sound.

E.

Sound travels fastest through a solid material.

Discussion
Question 35

A cell, the basic unit of living things, contains microscopic structures called organelles. A group of specialized cells of the same type forms a tissue, such as muscle or nerve tissue. An organ such as the liver is composed of different kinds of tissues that contribute to its overall function. A group of related organs form an organ system, such as the digestive system. A living organism may contain a number of organ systems working together to carry on the life functions.

Based on the information, in which category does the human heart belong?

Options:

A.

cell

B.

tissue

C.

organ

D.

organ system

E.

organelle

Discussion