Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

GED Updated GED-Science Exam Questions and Answers by baxter

Page: 9 / 11

GED GED-Science Exam Overview :

Exam Name: GED Science Exam
Exam Code: GED-Science Dumps
Vendor: GED Certification: GED Science
Questions: 300 Q&A's Shared By: baxter
Question 36

An electromagnet is a magnet that can be turned on and off. It consists of a central metal core, such as iron, and many wrappings of wire around the metal core. An electrical current sent through the wire wrappings causes the formation of a magnetic field. There are several ways to increase the strength of an electromagnet: increasing the number of wrappings, increasing the current of electricity, making the wrappings closer together, or increasing the diameter of the core.

Five electromagnets are shown above. The electrical power source for each electromagnet is an ordinary flashlight battery.

Questions 36

Which electromagnet will produce the strongest magnetic field?

Options:

A.

A

B.

B

C.

C

D.

D

E.

E

Discussion
Question 37

Which scientific study would probably be most useful in predicting worldwide rainfall trends?

Options:

A.

compiling yearly rainfall amounts in different areas of the world

B.

analyzing the mineral content of the deserts of the world

C.

checking the pH of soil samples on different continents

D.

checking soil samples for evidence of radioactivity in predetermined sites

E.

studying fossil records of ancient plants that existed in various areas

Discussion
Question 38

When choosing an organism to study, geneticists prefer the following characteristics. The organism should be small, have a fast growth rate, and have the ability to produce many offspring.

Based on these criteria, which plant would be LEAST useful for a genetic study?

Options:

A.

moss

B.

grass plant

C.

dandelion

D.

oak tree

E.

tomato plant

Discussion
Question 39

What is a likely prediction about other vertebrates with magnetite near their brains?

Options:

A.

suffer middle-ear related balance problems

B.

use the Sun to determine direction of movement

C.

use the stars to determine direction of movement

D.

have a good sense of direction

E.

weigh less because of the decreased force of gravity

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Page: 9 / 11

GED-Science
PDF

$40  $99.99

GED-Science Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

GED-Science PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99