Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

GED Updated GED-Science Exam Questions and Answers by jessie

Page: 3 / 11

GED GED-Science Exam Overview :

Exam Name: GED Science Exam
Exam Code: GED-Science Dumps
Vendor: GED Certification: GED Science
Questions: 300 Q&A's Shared By: jessie
Question 12

A major volcanic eruption put large amounts of dust into the upper atmosphere. For three years following the eruption, Earth’s weather was cooler than normal. Which of the following is NOT a testable hypothesis regarding the relationship between the eruption and the weather?

Options:

A.

Volcanic dust can reduce the amount of sunlight entering Earth’s atmosphere.

B.

The magnitude of an eruption determines the amount of dust injected into the atmosphere.

C.

The smallest volcanic dust particles can remain in the atmosphere for years.

D.

If a planet is outside our solar system, volcanic eruptions will affect its weather.

E.

Clumps of dust particles can aid cloud formation by acting as sites for condensation.

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 13

Making products from recycled materials, such as aluminum cans, glass, and plastic usually saves energy and other resources. For example, it takes about 75% less energy to make steel from scrap than from ore. All forms of recycling involve some energy to produce the recycled materials, a process that also results in the production of some pollution.

Questions 13

The chart at the left shows the energy savings from recycling.

When Anil is at the grocery store, he can choose to buy juice in a glass bottle, an aluminum can, a plastic jug, a juice box (paper), or foil-covered juice container.

If Anil’s community requires that he recycles, which container would provide the MOST overall energy savings?

Options:

A.

aluminum can

B.

plastic jug

C.

waxy, cardboard juice box

D.

glass bottle

E.

foil-covered container

Discussion
Question 14

When electricity passes through a wire, there is a resistance to the flow of current. This resistance causes wires or any other conductors of electricity to heat up. The chart below summarizes the relationship between wire diameter and length and the flow of electricity.

A heavy-duty extension cord is made of a thicker wire than a regular extension cord and is recommended for appliances that draw considerable current, such as air conditioners and power tools.

Questions 14

Which situation would most likely occur if a regular extension cord were substituted for a heavy-duty cord?

Options:

A.

not allow electric current to pass through it

B.

become too cold and freeze

C.

not work well in indoor conditions

D.

overheat and become a fire hazard

E.

break while in use

Discussion
Question 15

As plants grow, they absorb nutrients from the soil. Plant leaves can be carefully observed to determine the relative healthiness of the plant and whether it is suffering from a nutrient deficiency. The chart below shows the most common nutrient deficiencies and their effects on plant leaves.

A plant has leaves that are yellowing at the tips and margins with dead spots on the leaves.

Questions 15

Which substance should be added to the soil to correct this condition?

Options:

A.

nitrogen

B.

calcium

C.

potassium

D.

phosphorus

E.

magnesium

Discussion