Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

GED Updated GED-Science Exam Questions and Answers by avi

Page: 5 / 11

GED GED-Science Exam Overview :

Exam Name: GED Science Exam
Exam Code: GED-Science Dumps
Vendor: GED Certification: GED Science
Questions: 300 Q&A's Shared By: avi
Question 20

Exhibit:

Questions 20

Based on the information and diagram, which statement represents the best observation?

Options:

A.

is the same during the entire time period

B.

slows down gradually

C.

is irregular during the time period

D.

speeds up during the time period

E.

is affected by the number of windows in the building

Discussion
Question 21

Exhibit:

Questions 21

Which of the following persons would most likely have the information found in the table?

Options:

A.

a medical doctor

B.

a butcher

C.

a farmer

D.

a veterinarian

E.

an animal trainer

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 22

In the 1900s, the rate of extinction of animal species increased dramatically.

Which factor is most likely responsible?

Options:

A.

Earth’s weather patterns

B.

natural selection

C.

Earth’s geological patterns

D.

evolutionary patterns

E.

human actions

Discussion
Question 23

-- Exhibit --

The carbon cycle is illustrated above. Two of the essential processes involved are photosynthesis in green plants and algae and respiration by almost all organisms. Respiration, as well as burning and other natural decomposition (breakdown) processes, contributes to the amount of CO2 in the air and soil. Photosynthesis uses up CO2 and produces O2, which, in turn, is used up in respiration and the burning of fossil fuels such as coal, oil, and gas.

Questions 23

-- Exhibit --

Based on the information and diagram, which process is most likely to increase the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere?

Options:

A.

planting more trees

B.

reducing the number of cars in use

C.

increasing the amount of vegetables and fruit in the human diet

D.

doubling the amount of burning of fossil fuels

E.

continued experimentation with the potential uses of solar energy

Discussion