Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

GED Updated GED-Science Exam Questions and Answers by colin

Page: 7 / 11

GED GED-Science Exam Overview :

Exam Name: GED Science Exam
Exam Code: GED-Science Dumps
Vendor: GED Certification: GED Science
Questions: 300 Q&A's Shared By: colin
Question 28

The digestive tract of an animal that eats meat is about four times the length of the animal’s body. In an animal that eats plants, the digestive tract is about twenty times the length of the animal’s body.

Which animal would be expected to have the longest digestive tract relative to its body length?

Options:

A.

dog

B.

cow

C.

house cat

D.

lion

E.

hawk

Discussion
Question 29

Dr. Mullin collected data on the number of leaves that fell from a tree. She noticed that the number of leaves that fell varied substantially during the seasons of the year. The graph at the left describes Dr. Mullin’s findings.

Questions 29

Based on the information and graph, which action would best help explain the data?

Options:

A.

measure the tree’s height

B.

measure the tree’s diameter

C.

measure the tree’s circumference

D.

measure the length of the tree’s upper and lower branches

E.

analyze the seasonal weather patterns of the area

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 30

Based on the diagram,

Questions 30

at which point is the least amount of force needed to move the weighted box?

Options:

A.

The force should be applied at point A.

B.

The force should be applied at point B.

C.

The force should be applied at point C.

D.

The force should be applied at point D.

E.

The amount of force is not dependent on the distance from the weight to be lifted.

Discussion
Question 31

Water quality is affected when nutrients such as nitrogen and phosphorus drain into streams and lakes. These compounds promote the growth of algae, which, when they die and decay, may result in the depletion of oxygen in the water. The chart below indicates the relative content of nitrogen and phosphorus in several substances.

Questions 31

Based on the information and chart, which situation is LEAST likely to lead to an excess of nitrogen and phosphorus in the water?

Options:

A.

Pesticides are sprayed on a field to kill insects.

B.

Fertilizer from a lawn is washed into a storm drain.

C.

Manure from a chicken farm is spread on a field near a stream.

D.

Emissions from a power plant go into a river.

E.

Emissions from a sewage treatment plant flow into a stream.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 11

GED-Science
PDF

$40  $99.99

GED-Science Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

GED-Science PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99