Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CAS-005 Exam Questions and Answers by bentley

Page: 2 / 8

CompTIA CAS-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA SecurityX Certification Exam
Exam Code: CAS-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: SecurityX
Questions: 117 Q&A's Shared By: bentley
Question 8

Which of the following is the main reason quantum computing advancements are leading companies and countries to deploy new encryption algorithms?

Options:

A.

Encryption systems based on large prime numbers will be vulnerable to exploitation

B.

Zero Trust security architectures will require homomorphic encryption.

C.

Perfect forward secrecy will prevent deployment of advanced firewall monitoring techniques

D.

Quantum computers will enable malicious actors to capture IP traffic in real time

Discussion
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 9

A company that relies on an COL system must keep it operating until a new solution is available Which of the following is the most secure way to meet this goal?

Options:

A.

Isolating the system and enforcing firewall rules to allow access to only required endpoints

B.

Enforcing strong credentials and improving monitoring capabilities

C.

Restricting system access to perform necessary maintenance by the IT team

D.

Placing the system in a screened subnet and blocking access from internal resources

Discussion
Question 10

A security officer received several complaints from users about excessive MPA push notifications at night The security team investigates and suspects malicious activities regarding user account authentication Which of the following is the best way for the security officer to restrict MI~A notifications''

Options:

A.

Provisioning FID02 devices

B.

Deploying a text message based on MFA

C.

Enabling OTP via email

D.

Configuring prompt-driven MFA

Discussion
Question 11

A company receives several complaints from customers regarding its website. An engineer implements a parser for the web server logs that generates the following output:

Questions 11

which of the following should the company implement to best resolve the issue?

Options:

A.

IDS

B.

CDN

C.

WAF

D.

NAC

Discussion
Page: 2 / 8

CAS-005