Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CAS-005 Exam Questions and Answers by sulaiman

Page: 6 / 8

CompTIA CAS-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA SecurityX Certification Exam
Exam Code: CAS-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: SecurityX
Questions: 117 Q&A's Shared By: sulaiman
Question 24

You are a security analyst tasked with interpreting an Nmap scan output from company’s privileged network.

The company’s hardening guidelines indicate the following:

There should be one primary server or service per device.

Only default ports should be used.

Non-secure protocols should be disabled.

INSTRUCTIONS

Using the Nmap output, identify the devices on the network and their roles, and any open ports that should be closed.

For each device found by Nmap, add a device entry to the Devices Discovered list, with the following information:

The IP address of the device

The primary server or service of the device (Note that each IP should by associated with one service/port only)

The protocol(s) that should be disabled based on the hardening guidelines (Note that multiple ports may need to be closed to comply with the hardening guidelines)

If at any time you would like to bring back the initial state of the simulation, please click the Reset All button.

Questions 24

Questions 24

Options:

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Question 25

A news organization wants to implement workflows that allow users to request that untruthful data be retraced and scrubbed from online publications to comply with the right to be forgotten Which of the following regulations is the organization most likely trying to address'

Options:

A.

GDPR

B.

COPPA

C.

CCPA

D.

DORA

Discussion
Question 26

A systems administrator works with engineers to process and address vulnerabilities as a result of continuous scanning activities. The primary challenge faced by the administrator is differentiating between valid and invalid findings. Which of the following would the systems administrator most likely verify is properly configured?

Options:

A.

Report retention time

B.

Scanning credentials

C.

Exploit definitions

D.

Testing cadence

Discussion
Question 27

A vulnerability can on a web server identified the following:

Questions 27

Which of the following actions would most likely eliminate on path decryption attacks? (Select two).

Options:

A.

Disallowing cipher suites that use ephemeral modes of operation for key agreement

B.

Removing support for CBC-based key exchange and signing algorithms

C.

Adding TLS_ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_AE3_256_GCMS_HA256

D.

Implementing HIPS rules to identify and block BEAST attack attempts

E.

Restricting cipher suites to only allow TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA

F.

Increasing the key length to 256 for TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA

Discussion
Page: 6 / 8