Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CAS-005 Exam Questions and Answers by simon

Page: 7 / 8

CompTIA CAS-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA SecurityX Certification Exam
Exam Code: CAS-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: SecurityX
Questions: 117 Q&A's Shared By: simon
Question 28

Company A acquired Company B and needs to determine how the acquisition will impact the attack surface of the organization as a whole. Which of the following is the best way to achieve this goal? (Select two).

Implementing DLP controls preventing sensitive data from leaving Company B's network

Options:

A.

Documenting third-party connections used by Company B

B.

Reviewing the privacy policies currently adopted by Company B

C.

Requiring data sensitivity labeling tor all files shared with Company B

D.

Forcing a password reset requiring more stringent passwords for users on Company B's network

E.

Performing an architectural review of Company B's network

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Question 29

A financial technology firm works collaboratively with business partners in the industry to share threat intelligence within a central platform This collaboration gives partner organizations the ability to obtain and share data associated with emerging threats from a variety of adversaries Which of the following should the organization most likely leverage to facilitate this activity? (Select two).

Options:

A.

CWPP

B.

YAKA

C.

ATTACK

D.

STIX

E.

TAXII

F.

JTAG

Discussion
Question 30

All organization is concerned about insider threats from employees who have individual access to encrypted material. Which of the following techniques best addresses this issue?

Options:

A.

SSO with MFA

B.

Sating and hashing

C.

Account federation with hardware tokens

D.

SAE

E.

Key splitting

Discussion
Question 31

A security analyst Detected unusual network traffic related to program updating processes The analyst collected artifacts from compromised user workstations. The discovered artifacts were binary files with the same name as existing, valid binaries but. with different hashes which of the following solutions would most likely prevent this situation from reoccurring?

Options:

A.

Improving patching processes

B.

Implementing digital signature

C.

Performing manual updates via USB ports

D.

Allowing only dies from internal sources

Discussion
Page: 7 / 8

CAS-005