Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CAS-005 Exam Questions and Answers by avneet

Page: 3 / 8

CompTIA CAS-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA SecurityX Certification Exam
Exam Code: CAS-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: SecurityX
Questions: 117 Q&A's Shared By: avneet
Question 12

A security engineer needs 10 secure the OT environment based on me following requirements

• Isolate the OT network segment

• Restrict Internet access.

• Apply security updates two workstations

• Provide remote access to third-party vendors

Which of the following design strategies should the engineer implement to best meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Deploy a jump box on the third party network to access the OT environment and provide updates using a physical delivery method on the workstations

B.

Implement a bastion host in the OT network with security tools in place to monitor access and use a dedicated update server for the workstations.

C.

Enable outbound internet access on the OT firewall to any destination IP address and use the centralized update server for the workstations

D.

Create a staging environment on the OT network for the third-party vendor to access and enable automatic updates on the workstations.

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 13

Emails that the marketing department is sending to customers are pomp to the customers' spam folders. The security team is investigating the issue and discovers that the certificates used by the email server were reissued, but DNS records had not been updated. Which of the following should the security team update in order to fix this issue? (Select three.)

Options:

A.

DMARC

B.

SPF

C.

DKIM

D.

DNSSEC

E.

SASC

F.

SAN

G.

SOA

Discussion
Question 14

A network engineer must ensure that always-on VPN access is enabled Curt restricted to company assets Which of the following best describes what the engineer needs to do''

Options:

A.

Generate device certificates using the specific template settings needed

B.

Modify signing certificates in order to support IKE version 2

C.

Create a wildcard certificate for connections from public networks

D.

Add the VPN hostname as a SAN entry on the root certificate

Discussion
Question 15

Users are experiencing a variety of issues when trying to access corporate resources examples include

• Connectivity issues between local computers and file servers within branch offices

• Inability to download corporate applications on mobile endpoints wtiilc working remotely

• Certificate errors when accessing internal web applications

Which of the following actions are the most relevant when troubleshooting the reported issues? (Select two).

Options:

A.

Review VPN throughput

B.

Check IPS rules

C.

Restore static content on lite CDN.

D.

Enable secure authentication using NAC

E.

Implement advanced WAF rules.

F.