Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CAS-005 Exam Questions and Answers by ariya

Page: 4 / 8

CompTIA CAS-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA SecurityX Certification Exam
Exam Code: CAS-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: SecurityX
Questions: 117 Q&A's Shared By: ariya
Question 16

An audit finding reveals that a legacy platform has not retained loos for more than 30 days The platform has been segmented due to its interoperability with newer technology. As a temporary solution, the IT department changed the log retention to 120 days. Which of the following should the security engineer do to ensure the logs are being properly retained?

Options:

A.

Configure a scheduled task nightly to save the logs

B.

Configure event-based triggers to export the logs at a threshold.

C.

Configure the SIEM to aggregate the logs

D.

Configure a Python script to move the logs into a SQL database.

Discussion
Question 17

A security engineer is developing a solution to meet the following requirements?

• All endpoints should be able to establish telemetry with a SIEM.

• All endpoints should be able to be integrated into the XDR platform.

• SOC services should be able to monitor the XDR platform

Which of the following should the security engineer implement to meet the requirements?

Options:

A.

CDR and central logging

B.

HIDS and vTPM

C.

WAF and syslog

D.

HIPS and host-based firewall

Discussion
Question 18

An organization is required to

* Respond to internal and external inquiries in a timely manner

* Provide transparency.

* Comply with regulatory requirements

The organization has not experienced any reportable breaches but wants to be prepared if a breach occurs in the future. Which of the following is the best way for the organization to prepare?

Options:

A.

Outsourcing the handling of necessary regulatory filing to an external consultant

B.

Integrating automated response mechanisms into the data subject access request process

C.

Developing communication templates that have been vetted by internal and external counsel

D.

Conducting lessons-learned activities and integrating observations into the crisis management plan

Discussion
Question 19

A security engineer needs to review the configurations of several devices on the network to meet the following requirements:

• The PostgreSQL server must only allow connectivity in the 10.1.2.0/24

subnet.

• The SSH daemon on the database server must be configured to listen

to port 4022.

• The SSH daemon must only accept connections from a Single

workstation.

• All host-based firewalls must be disabled on all workstations.

• All devices must have the latest updates from within the past eight

days.

• All HDDs must be configured to secure data at rest.

• Cleartext services are not allowed.

• All devices must be hardened when possible.

Instructions:

Click on the various workstations and network devices to review the posture assessment results. Remediate any possible issues or indicate that no issue is found.

Click on Server A to review output data. Select commands in the appropriate tab to remediate connectivity problems to the pOSTGREsql DATABASE VIA ssh

Questions 19

WAP A

Questions 19

PC A

Questions 19

Laptop A

Questions 19

Switch A

Questions 19

Switch B:

Questions 19

Laptop B

Questions 19

PC B

Questions 19

PC C

Questions 19

Server A

Questions 19

Questions 19

Questions 19

Questions 19

Questions 19

Options:

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Page: 4 / 8

CAS-005
PDF

$35  $99.99

CAS-005 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CAS-005 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99