Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by kobie

Page: 28 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: kobie
Question 112

An engineer must perform a POAP deployment of a Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch The switch must automatically receive its software image and configuration file upon power-on. Also, only UDP is permitted between the Nexus 9000 switch and the server that hosts the Cisco NX-OS system images Which set of actions completes the configuration’

Options:

A.

Enable option 67. Define TFTP transfer protocol

B.

Enable option 43 Define HTTP transfer protocol.

C.

Enable option 46. Define TFTP transfer protocol

D.

Enable option 35. Define HTTP transfer protocol.

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Question 113

Multiple roles are applied to a user on the Cisco MDS 9000 Series Switch. Which statement is true?

Options:

A.

Any commands that have conflicting settings between roles are denied.

B.

Access to a command takes priority over being denied access to a command.

C.

The first role assigned takes precedence over subsequent roles.

D.

The last role assigned takes precedence over previous roles.

Discussion
Question 114

A company is investigating different options for IT automation tools. The IT team has experience with python programming language and scripting using a declarative language. The proposed tool should be easy to set up and should not require installing an agent on target devices. The team will also need to build custom modules based on the python programming language to extend the tools functionality. Which automation tool should be used to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Puppet

B.

Ansible

C.

NX-API

D.

Chef

Discussion
Question 115

Drag and drop the technologies from the left onto the description on the right.

Questions 115

Options:

Discussion
Page: 28 / 36
Title
Questions
Posted

350-601
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-601 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99