Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by dilan

Page: 14 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: dilan
Question 56

A customer reports Fibre Channel login requests to a cisco MDS 9000 series Switch from an unauthorized source. The customer requires a feature that will allow all devices already logged in and learned in and learned to be added to the Fibre channel active database. Which two features must be enabled to accomplish this goal? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Auto-learning

B.

Port security

C.

Enhanced zoning

D.

Device aliases

E.

Smart aliases

Discussion
Question 57

Refer to the exhibit.

An engineer must configure a Fibre Channel device alias named TEST for a device attached to port fc1/9 of a Cisco Nexus Series Switch. Which command set completes the configuration?

A)

Questions 57

B)

Questions 57

C)

Questions 57

D)

Questions 57

Options:

A.

Option

B.

Option

C.

Option

D.

Option

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Question 58

A POAP-enabled Cisco Nexus switch will not enter POAP mode. Which two conditions should be verified? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Bootflash must contain a special directory named POAP with poap.py file.

B.

The switch is in bootup process.

C.

No startup configuration is available.

D.

The license file is missing on the switch.

E.

No Cisco NX-OS image is present on the bootflash.

Discussion
Question 59

Which component is disrupted when the cisco integrated Management controller is upgraded on a cisco UCS series server?

Options:

A.

Cisco UCS Manager

B.

SAN traffic

C.

KVM sessions

D.

Data traffic

Discussion
Page: 14 / 36
Title