Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by iyla

Page: 32 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: iyla
Question 128

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 128

An engineer configures FCIP on a Cisco MDS 9000 Series switch. What is the result of implementing the configuration?

Options:

A.

The switch attempts to make two TCP connections

B.

Compression is performed by using hardware

C.

Mode2 is enabled by default.

D.

Compression is performed by using software.

Discussion
Question 129

Questions 129

Refer to the exhibit During a vPC peer switch reload, there is packet loss between the server and the router Which action must be taken to prevent this behavior during future reloads?

Options:

A.

Set the routed uplink ports of the Cisco Nexus peers as orphans.

B.

Increase the vPC delay restore timer.

C.

Decrease the OSPF hello and dead interval timers.

D.

Disable vPC ARP synchronize on the vPC peers.

Discussion
Question 130

The Cisco TACACS+ on a Cisco Nexus Series Switch must authenticate any user attempting to access the device and fail over to the local account

if the TACACS+ sever becomes unavailable.

Which command accomplishes these goals?

Options:

A.

aaa authentication login default fallback error local

B.

aaa authentication login console group local

C.

aaa authentication login default local

D.

aaa authentication login default group ISE local

Discussion
Question 131

An engineer must perform an initial configuration of VXLAN Tunnel End-Point functionality on the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series platform All the necessary features are already enabled on the switch Which configuration set must be used to accomplish this goal?

Questions 131

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Page: 32 / 36
Title
Questions
Posted

350-601
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-601 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

350-601 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99