Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by aila

Page: 11 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: aila
Question 44

Drag and drop the network assurance concepts from the left onto the corresponding benefits on the right.

Questions 44

Options:

Discussion
Question 45

An engineer must implement protection against ICMP DoS attacks on a Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch. The requirement is to rate-limit ICMP without denying all other ICMP traffic. The ICMP trafic currently passing through the Cisco Nexus 9000 device must not be affected. Which configuration accomplishes these goals?

Options:

A.

Configure SNMP traps to send the ICMP notification if the CPU utilization is more than 90%.

B.

Reconfigure the Layer 3 interfaces to be in the non-default VRF and ICMP broadcast storm control

C.

Create an access list to deny ICMP traffic and apply it to all interlaces in the inside direction.

D.

Apply a control plane service policy that matches all ICMP traffic to drop the traffic fiat exceeds the threshold.

Discussion
Question 46

A storage array must be connected to port ethernet1/10 on a Cisco MDS 9000 Series Switch In addition, the array must connect using the FCoE protocol and be single-homed Which configuration meets these requirements?

Questions 46

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 47

Questions 47

Refer to the exhibit. A pair of Cisco Nexus switches form a vPC. A new chassis s added to the pre-existing Cisco UCS domain. A new chassis must be discovered, and all links from the chassis to the LAN network must be established. Which set of actions accomplishes these requirements?

Questions 47

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Page: 11 / 36