Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by jay

Page: 33 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: jay
Question 132

An engineer configures a storage environment for a customer with high- security standards. The secure environment is configured in vsan 50. The customer wants to maintain a configuration and active databases and prevent unauthorized switches from joining the fabric. Additionally, the switches must prevent rogue devices from connecting to their ports by automatically learning the WWPNs of the ports connected to them for the first time. Which two configuration sets must be used to meet these requirements? (Chose two.)

Questions 132

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

E.

Option E

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 133

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 133

Which statement about the ERSPAN configuration in this environment is true.

Options:

A.

Host A is the source of ERSPAN spanned traffic and host B is the traffic analyzer.

B.

Host B is the source of ERSPAN spanned traffic and host A is the traffic analyzer.

C.

The session number of the source of ERSPAN spanned traffic must have a session ID of 48 for the traffic analyzer to receive the traffic.

D.

The session number of the source of ERSPAN spanned traffic must have a session ID of 47 for the traffic analyzer to receive the traffic.

Discussion
Question 134

Questions 134

Refer to the exhibit. An engineer must schedule the firmware upgrade of the Red1 and Red2 leaf switches. The requirement is to keep the upgrade time to the minimum, avoid any service impact, and perform the parallel upgrade Which set of scheduler attributes must be used to meet these requirements?

Questions 134

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 135

Drag and drop the firmware packages from the left onto the software bundles they belong to on the right.

Questions 135

Options:

Discussion
Page: 33 / 36
Title
Questions
Posted

350-601
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-601 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99