Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by edwin

Page: 35 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: edwin
Question 140

An engineer is enabling port security on a Cisco MDS 9000 Series Switch. Which feature of enabling port security on a Cisco MDS 9000 Series Switch must be considered?

Options:

A.

It always learns about switches that are logging in.

B.

It can be distributed by using Cisco Fabric services.

C.

It authorizes only the configured sWWN to participate in the fabric.

D.

It binds the fabric at the switch level.

Discussion
Question 141

A network engineer must implement RBAC on Cisco MDS 9000 Series Multilayer Switches.

Drag and drop the Cisco MDS 9000 Series roles from the left onto the correct categories on the right.

Questions 141

Options:

Discussion
Question 142

Refer to the exhibit. A network engineer must Improve the convergence time during vPC primary peer device failure and recovery. Which set of actions is required on both vPC switches to accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 143

An engineer performs a Firmware Auto Install upgrade through the Cisco UCS Manager. Which two Cisco UCS components are upgraded in the Install Server Firmware stage? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

Cisco UCS C-Series Rack-Mount Server

B.

I/O Modules

C.

Cisco UCS Manager

D.

Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Server

E.

Fabric Interconnects

Discussion