Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by alec

Page: 21 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: alec
Question 84

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 84

What is the outcome of this command when the ELPD is updated on a Cisco Nexus 9000 series switch?

Options:

A.

displays the compatibility of the EPLD upgrade and the image in the bootflash

B.

shows a simulated upgrade of the EPLD

C.

upgrades the EPLD on the switch disruptively

D.

displays the impact of the upgrade on the operation of the switch

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Question 85

A server engineer wants to control power usage on a Cisco UCS C-Series rack server down to the component level.

Which two components support specific power limits? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

storage controller

B.

network controller

C.

processor

D.

graphic card

E.

memory

Discussion
Question 86

What is a benefit of Cisco HyperFlex All-Flash Stretched cluster deployment as compared to All-HDD Stretched cluster deployment?

Options:

A.

lower cost

B.

lower number of IOPS

C.

higher cost

D.

higher number of IOPS

Discussion
Question 87

Which product includes prebuilt templates that can be used to customize fabric deployments?

Options:

A.

Cisco ACI

B.

Cisco UCS Manger

C.

Cisco data Center Network Manger

D.

Cisco Tetration

Discussion
Page: 21 / 36
Title