Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Scrum Updated PSPO-I Exam Questions and Answers by ivor

Page: 7 / 13

Scrum PSPO-I Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO I) Exam
Exam Code: PSPO-I Dumps
Vendor: Scrum Certification: PSPO
Questions: 177 Q&A's Shared By: ivor
Question 28

True or False: A high-performance Scrum Team ensures that each Increment is complete by running a Release Sprint.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 29

When is a Product Backlog item considered complete?

(choose the best answer)

Options:

A.

When the item has gained product sponsor approval.

B.

When the item passes all acceptance criteria.

C.

When the item meets the Definition of Done.

D.

At the end of the Sprint.

Discussion
Question 30

What happens if the Scrum Team cannot complete its work by the end of the Sprint?

(choose the best answer)

Options:

A.

The Sprint length is unchanged and the Scrum Team continuously learns and adapts.

B.

The Sprint is extended and future Sprints use this new duration.

C.

The Sprint is extended temporarily. Lessons are taken to ensure it does not happen

again.

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Question 31

True or False: A Product Owner should measure product value by the increase in the team's velocity.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 7 / 13

PSPO-I
PDF

$35  $99.99

PSPO-I Testing Engine

$42  $119.99