Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1066-24 Exam Questions and Answers by evalyn

Page: 6 / 9

Oracle 1z0-1066-24 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Planning and Collaboration Cloud 2024 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1066-24 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Supply Chain Planning Cloud
Questions: 134 Q&A's Shared By: evalyn
Question 24

Your customer wants to be able to manually change the input values in purchase orders and transfer orders for the suggested plan recommendations. Which two recommendations are released by supply chain planning to Oracle Supply Chain Orchestration Cloud? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Schedule planned orders for make, buy, and transfer of supplies

B.

New planned orders for make, buy, and transfer of supplies

C.

Reschedules of existing make, buy, and transfer supplies

D.

Reschedules of sales orders, make, and buy

Discussion
Question 25

A supply plan has just been run that contains a configured item. You notice that the sourcing rules of the base model were used instead of sourcing rules for the configured item. Why did this happen?

Options:

A.

No sourcing rules have been defined for the configured item.

B.

The sourcing rules of the base model overrode the sourcing rules of the configured item.

C.

It is not possible to create sourcing rules for the configured item; all configured items always use the same sourcing rules as the base model.

D.

The sourcing rules of the base model had a priority of 1, while the sourcing rules of the configured item had a priority of 2.

E.

No planning percentages were defined at the operation level within the work definition.

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 26

Your Manufacturing Organization makes bicycles and ships 50% of its output directly to large chain retailer customers. Your organization also ships products to your Distribution Center so that it can fulfill many other smaller customers. Your Manufacturing Organizations uses Oracle SCM Planning Cloud, but your Distribution Center does not.

Which setups should you recommend to the Manufacturing Organization?

Options:

A.

In Edit Plan Options, ensure both organizations are included in plan scope, and select, 'include transfer orders'.

B.

Map the Distribution Center as a customer in Maintain Supply Network Model; Select 'include transfer orders' in Edit Plan Options.

C.

Map the Manufacturing Organization as a supplier in Maintain Supply Network Model; Select 'Include transfer orders' in Edit Plan Options.

D.

Select 'include transfer orders' in Edit Plan Options' advanced supply options.

Discussion
Question 27

The five pre-configured review stages of a Sales and Operations Planning process are Product Review, Demand Review, Supply Review, Financial Review, and Executive Review.

If Product Review is NOT an integral part of your company’s S&OP process, how do you configure the system to ignore it?

Options:

A.

In Manage Planning Cycles, right-click the Product Review tab. and select Delete.

B.

It is not possible to ignore any of the 5 pre-configured review stages.

C.

In Manage Planning Cycles, do not add any participants or tasks for the Product Review stage.

D.

In Manage Planning Cycles, go to the Actions menu, select Configure Stages, and set Enabled for Product Review to No.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 9

1z0-1066-24
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1066-24 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1066-24 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99