Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1066-24 Exam Questions and Answers by isabella-rose

Page: 3 / 9

Oracle 1z0-1066-24 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Planning and Collaboration Cloud 2024 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1066-24 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Supply Chain Planning Cloud
Questions: 134 Q&A's Shared By: isabella-rose
Question 12

Which set of transaction types data are uploaded in Contract Manufacturing Collaboration?

Options:

A.

Work-order Completions

B.

Component Material Issues, Work-order Completions

C.

Component Material Issues, Work-order Completions, Shipment Confirmations

D.

Planned orders, Planned Order Commits

Discussion
Question 13

Which statement is NOT true about item attributes?

Options:

A.

The "forecast control" item attribute must be assigned if configure-to-order (CTO) items are being planned.

B.

Many item attributes can be overridden as part of a simulation set that gets applied to a plan.

C.

Some item attributes can be overridden directly in the Items table for simulation purposes.

D.

Supply plans ignore items with the "planning method" attribute set to MPP.

Discussion
Question 14

Which two statements are true about the seeded (predefined) Contract Manufacturing roles? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Users with the Supply Chain Operations Manager role can access the Supply Chain Collaboration work area.

B.

Users with the Contract Manufacturer role can access the Supplier Portal to upload their production updates.

C.

Users with the Supplier Inventory Manager role don't need access to the Supplier Portal because they already have access to the Supply Chain Collaboration work area.

D.

Users with the Supply Chain Operations Manager role need access to the Supplier Portal to see their updates and what's in progress.

E.

Users with the Supplier Inventory Manager role can access the Supplier Portal.

Discussion
Question 15

Your client has high-priority customers with frequent, small volume orders.

Which two steps should a backlog planner consider if a backlog run does not produce the desired results? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Edit the "Enforce Current Commit" or "Pull-in Enabled' demand attributes.

B.

Activate more intricate Demand Priority rules.

C.

Isolate the problematic customer in its own Backlog Planning run.

D.

Consider simulation.

E.

Edit the "Pull-in Disabled" demand attribute.

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Page: 3 / 9

1z0-1066-24
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1066-24 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1066-24 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99