Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1066-24 Exam Questions and Answers by caiden

Page: 5 / 9

Oracle 1z0-1066-24 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Planning and Collaboration Cloud 2024 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1066-24 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Supply Chain Planning Cloud
Questions: 134 Q&A's Shared By: caiden
Question 20

Your client has a requirement to restrict Supply Plan data access. Identify three Data Access Set detail entities that can be used to restrict plan data access. (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Supplier

B.

Item

C.

Transaction Type

D.

Customer

E.

Material Planner

F.

Demand Class

Discussion
Question 21

Which statement applies only to the planning of back-to-back items and not standard items?

Options:

A.

Planning analyzes supply shortages and capacity overloads using any of the standard planning tools.

B.

Must use Global Order Promising and Supply Chain Orchestration to release and create new supplies

C.

Must have added sourcing rules to the Global Order Promising assignment set.

D.

Planning pegs reserved supplies to sales orders.

E.

Planning collects bookings or shipments history to forecast items.

Discussion
Question 22

A sales order containing a back-to-back item has been created. However, when you ran the supply plan in Planning Central, the supply for the sales order was not released. Why was the supply not released?

Options:

A.

The supply plan should have been run in Supply Chain Orchestration, not Planning Central.

B.

Planning Central cannot create back-to-back supply, so the supply cannot be released.

C.

Only Global Order Promising and Supply Chain Orchestration can be used to release and create new supplies for back-to-back orders.

D.

The supply must first be created in Global Order Promising and then it can be released from Planning Central.

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 23

XYZ Company ships products globally. A warehouse in each country ships to customers in that country. When supplies are short, XYZ's constrained plan invokes an upgrade policy wherein they ship a higher value product instead of the customer's originally requested item. Although costly for XYZ, this upgrade helps maintain high customer satisfaction and on-time delivery. However, because of local preferences for some new products, this global upgrade policy no longer applies.

What is the solution?

Options:

A.

XYZ should enable the "local end-item substitution" Decision Rule.

B.

XYZ should disable the "end-item substitution" Decision Rule and then handle substitutions manually.

C.

XYZ should keep the "end-item substitution" Decision Rule enabled and then just undo the substitutions where inappropriate.

D.

XYZ should create local substitution rules in Product Information Management.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 9

1z0-1066-24
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1066-24 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1066-24 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99