Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1066-24 Exam Questions and Answers by lennie

Page: 8 / 9

Oracle 1z0-1066-24 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Planning and Collaboration Cloud 2024 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1066-24 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Supply Chain Planning Cloud
Questions: 134 Q&A's Shared By: lennie
Question 32

In which situation would Bills of Distribution be more effective than Sourcing Rules?

Options:

A.

When Organization A, Organization B, and Organization C make their own products

B.

When Organization A buys from a Supplier; Organization B transfers from Organization A, and Organization C transfers from Organization B

C.

When all organizations transfer 50% of the material from Organization B, and 50% from Organization C

D.

When all organizations are buying from a single outside supplier

E.

When Organization A, Organization B, and Organization C transfer from Organization C

Discussion
Question 33

A customer would like to account for the production loss in the supply planning process using the item shrinkage rate planning specification.

Which statement reflects the system behavior to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Planning process reduces the demand based on shrinkage factor and keeps the supply quantity as is.

B.

Planning calculation does not support shrinkage functionality.

C.

Planning calculates no additional demand but creates the additional required supply based on shrinkage factor.

D.

Planning calculation creates scrap demand to compensate for loss and maintains supply.

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Question 34

Your buyers are very attentive in maintaining the approved supplier lists as needed. One of your planners regularly uses the portal to communicate with some of their key suppliers and has noticed that the publication process is taking a lot longer to complete because the business has grown. The planner is also complaining that the collaboration candidates' list is cluttered with items that are not yet required.

Which two steps should you take to address the planner's complaint?

Options:

A.

Activate a Supply Chain Collaboration setting to ignore zero forecast combinations.

B.

Activate the "Ignore for Supplier Collaboration" item attribute.

C.

Activate a profile option called "Publish Order Forecast Using Sourcing Rules".

D.

Disable the decomposition and generate candidates' parameters in the Publish Order Forecast scheduled process.

Discussion
Question 35

Which statement is NOT true about item attributes?

Options:

A.

The "forecast control" item attribute must be assigned if configure-to-order (CTO) items are being planned.

B.

Many item attributes can be overridden as part of a simulation set that gets applied to a plan.

C.

Some item attributes can be overridden directly in the Items table for simulation purposes.

D.

Supply plans ignore items with the "planning method" attribute set to MPP.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 9

1z0-1066-24
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1066-24 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1066-24 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99