Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1066-24 Exam Questions and Answers by saad

Page: 4 / 9

Oracle 1z0-1066-24 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Planning and Collaboration Cloud 2024 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1066-24 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Supply Chain Planning Cloud
Questions: 134 Q&A's Shared By: saad
Question 16

You are in Implementation project and your customer is a global company with a complex supply chain network. Planners work across different geographies and different line of products. Each planner works with their own set of data and analysis and dashboards.

How do you configure the application so each planner can have their own custom dashboard view-able only to themselves?

Options:

A.

Create public page layouts that are tailored to specific business needs.

B.

You cannot create custom dashboards by user.

C.

Enable layout security checkbox in the Administer Planning Security.

D.

Create private page layouts that are tailored to specific business needs.

Discussion
Question 17

Which three statements are true about accounting?

Options:

A.

Landed Cost Management gives organizations visibility into their extended supply chain costs.

B.

Supply Chain Orchestration automatically selects the correct process based on user-defined subledger accounting rules when a supply creation is initiated.

C.

Receipt Accounting performs accrual accounting.

D.

Cost method can be assigned at the item level.

Discussion
Question 18

You've decided to opt into the Customer Demand Collaboration feature. Which three statements describe what that enables?

Options:

A.

A customer can use B2B messaging to share their expected needs and historical consumption for the products you sell them.

B.

The information they share with you is informational and only available to you in the portal.

C.

A customer can log in to a portal and manually enter their expected needs for the products you sell them.

D.

You can post to the portal your statistical forecast for the products you sell them so they can see your forecast for them.

Discussion
Question 19

Your company needs to implement project-driven supply planning, along with demand and supply netting based on the country of origin. Which setup task is needed for this?

Options:

A.

Manage Demand and Supply Netting Rules task

B.

Manage Attribute-Based Netting Rules task

C.

Manage Project Netting Rules task

D.

Manage Attribute and Project Netting Rules task

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Page: 4 / 9

1z0-1066-24
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1066-24 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1066-24 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99