Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1066-24 Exam Questions and Answers by lea

Page: 7 / 9

Oracle 1z0-1066-24 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Planning and Collaboration Cloud 2024 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1066-24 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Supply Chain Planning Cloud
Questions: 134 Q&A's Shared By: lea
Question 28

A customer has created a supply plan based on current requirement. Due to changes in third party forecast, the plan must be rerun with these recent updates. However, while this new information became available, existing supply like on-hand inventory and work order completions have also been updated.

Which data refresh option should be used to reflect all these changes in the plan?

Options:

A.

Do not refresh with current data

B.

Refresh with quick refresh option

C.

Refresh with forecast data

D.

Refresh with selected current data

E.

Refresh with current data

Discussion
Question 29

Cost accounting captures costed transactions that are picked up by the cost processor. Which is not picked up by the cost processor?

Options:

A.

invoices and revenue interfaced from Cloud Receivables

B.

supplier invoices interfaced from Cloud Payables

C.

shipping, receiving, and inventory transactions from manufacturing

D.

period close adjusting journal entries for Payroll

Discussion
Question 30

The marketing department of a company needs to analyze the forecast based on type of demand (large retailer versus specialty store) and item cost (low versus high).

After creating a segment group with demand class and product for segment granularity, what additional sequence of actions must they also perform to satisfy marketing?

Options:

A.

Define four segments based on demand type and item cost, define each segment's criteria, execute segmentation, and use the selector tool to create a new table or graph.

B.

Define four segmentation based on demand type and item cost, define each segment's criteria, execute segmentation, configure planning analytics to update the dimension catalog, and use the selector tool to create a new table or graph.

C.

Define four segments based on demand type and item cost, execute segmentation, and use the selector tool to create a new table or graph.

D.

Define two segments based on demand type and item cost, execute segmentation, and use the selector tool to create a new table or graph.

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Question 31

As the planner, you have made some changes to a few of the specifications for items in your simulation sets. You would like to run one of your existing Demand and Supply Plans that contains this simulation set to see how these changes impact the plan.

Which option shows the steps you must complete in order to ensure that when you run your existing Demand and Supply plan, it contains your changes to the simulation set?

Options:

A.

When the Demand and Supply Plan is run, verify that 'Recalculate Safety Stock' is selected in the Details section.

B.

You are only able to update one item attribute at a time. Since you have changed multiple attributes, you will be unable to update and run this plan.

C.

When the Demand and Supply Plan is run, verify that 'Refresh with current data' is selected in the Details section.

D.

No additional steps are necessary. Any plans that contain your simulation set will automatically be updated with the changes.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 9

1z0-1066-24
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1066-24 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1066-24 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99