Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-104 Exam Questions and Answers by mylo

Page: 8 / 10

Microsoft AZ-104 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure Administrator
Exam Code: AZ-104 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Azure Administrator Associate
Questions: 365 Q&A's Shared By: mylo
Question 32

You need to define a custom domain name for Azure AD to support the planned infrastructure.

Which domain name should you use?

Options:

A.

Join the client computers in the Miami office to Azure AD.

B.

Add http://autologon.microsoftazuread-sso.com to the intranet zone of each client computer in the Miami office.

C.

Allow inbound TCP port 8080 to the domain controllers in the Miami office.

D.

Install Azure AD Connect on a server in the Miami office and enable Pass-through Authentication

E.

Install the Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) role on a domain controller in the Miami office.

Discussion
Question 33

Which blade should you instruct the finance department auditors to use?

Options:

A.

invoices

B.

partner information

C.

cost analysis

D.

External services

Discussion
Question 34

You have an Azure subscription that contains a storage account named storage 1.

You need to allow access to storage1 from selected networks and your home office. The solution must minimize administrative effort.

What should you do first for storage1?

Options:

A.

Add a private endpoint.

B.

Modify the Public network access settings.

C.

Select Internet routing

D.

Modify the Access Control (1AM) settings.

Discussion
Question 35

You have an Azure App Services web app named App1.

You plan to deploy App1 by using Web Deploy.

You need to ensure that the developers of App1 can use their Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) credentials to deploy content to App1. The solution must use the principle of least privilege.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Configure app-level credentials for FTPS.

B.

Assign The Website Contributor role to the developers.

C.

Assign the Owner role to the developers.

D.

Configure user-level credentials for FTPS.

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Page: 8 / 10

AZ-104
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AZ-104 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

AZ-104 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99