Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated AZ-104 Exam Questions and Answers by milan

Page: 3 / 10

Microsoft AZ-104 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure Administrator
Exam Code: AZ-104 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Azure Administrator Associate
Questions: 365 Q&A's Shared By: milan
Question 12

You need to add VM1 and VM2 to the backend poo! of LB1. What should you do first?

Options:

A.

Create a new NSG and associate the NSG to VNET1/Subnet1.

B.

Connect VM2 to VNET1/Subnet1.

C.

Redeploy VM1 and VM2 to the same availability zone.

D.

Redeploy VM1 and VM2 to the same availability set.

Discussion
Question 13

You need to create storage5. The solution must support the planned changes.

Which type of storage account should you use, and which account should you configure as the destination storage account? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 13

Options:

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 14

You need to identify which storage account to use for the flow logging of IP traffic from VM5. The solution must meet the retention requirements.

Which storage account should you identify?

Options:

A.

storage4

B.

storage1

C.

storage2

D.

storage3

Discussion
Question 15

You need to ensure that you can grant Group4 Azure RBAC read-only permissions to all the A2ure file shares. What should you do?

Options:

A.

On storagel and storage4, change the Account kind type to StorageV2 (general purpose v2).

B.

Recreate storage2 and set Hierarchical namespace to Enabled.

C.

On storage2, enable identity-based access for the file shares.

D.

Create a shared access signature (SAS) for storagel, storage2, and storage4.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 10

AZ-104
PDF

$44  $109.99

AZ-104 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

AZ-104 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99