Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-104 Exam Questions and Answers by delilah-rose

Page: 4 / 10

Microsoft AZ-104 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure Administrator
Exam Code: AZ-104 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Azure Administrator Associate
Questions: 365 Q&A's Shared By: delilah-rose
Question 16

You need to ensure that User1 can create initiative definitions, and User4 can assign initiatives to RG2. The solution must meet the technical requirements.

Which role should you assign to each user? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 16

Options:

Discussion
Question 17

You need to move the blueprint files to Azure.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Generate a shared access signature (SAS). Map a drive, and then copy the files by using File Explorer.

B.

Use the Azure Import/Export service.

C.

Generate an access key. Map a drive, and then copy the files by using File Explorer.

D.

Use Azure Storage Explorer to copy the files.

Discussion
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 18

You need to meet the user requirement for Admin1.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

From the Subscriptions blade, select the subscription, and then modify the Properties.

B.

From the Subscriptions blade, select the subscription, and then modify the Access control (IAM) settings.

C.

From the Azure Active Directory blade, modify the Properties.

D.

From the Azure Active Directory blade, modify the Groups.

Discussion
Question 19

You need to implement a backup solution for App1 after the application is moved.

What should you create first?

Options:

A.

a recovery plan

B.

an Azure Backup Server

C.

a backup policy

D.

a Recovery Services vault

Discussion
Page: 4 / 10