Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-104 Exam Questions and Answers by luis

Page: 6 / 10

Microsoft AZ-104 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure Administrator
Exam Code: AZ-104 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Azure Administrator Associate
Questions: 365 Q&A's Shared By: luis
Question 24

You need to resolve the Active Directory issue.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

From Active Directory Users and Computers, select the user accounts, and then modify the User Principal Name value.

B.

Run idfix.exe, and then use the Edit action.

C.

From Active Directory Domains and Trusts, modify the list of UPN suffixes.

D.

From Azure AD Connect, modify the outbound synchronization rule.

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 25

You need to prepare the environment to meet the authentication requirements.

Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Allow inbound TCP port 8080 to the domain controllers in the Miami office.

B.

Add http://autogon.microsoftazuread-sso.com to the intranet zone of each client computer in the Miami

office.

C.

Join the client computers in the Miami office to Azure AD.

D.

Install the Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) role on a domain controller in the Miami office.

E.

Install Azure AD Connect on a server in the Miami office and enable Pass-through Authentication.

Discussion
Question 26

You are evaluating the connectivity between the virtual machines after the planned implementation of the Azure networking infrastructure.

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

Questions 26

Options:

Discussion
Question 27

You need to prepare the environment to ensure that the web administrators can deploy the web apps as quickly as possible.

Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.

Questions 27

Options:

Discussion
Page: 6 / 10

AZ-104
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AZ-104 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

AZ-104 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99