Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-104 Exam Questions and Answers by malakai

Page: 10 / 10

Microsoft AZ-104 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure Administrator
Exam Code: AZ-104 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Azure Administrator Associate
Questions: 365 Q&A's Shared By: malakai
Question 40

You have an Azure subscription that contains the resource groups shown in the following table.

Questions 40

RG1 contains the resources shown in the following table.

Questions 40

VM1 is running and connects to NIC1 and Disk1. NIC1 connects to VNET1.

RG2 contains a public IP address named IP2 that is in the East US location. IP2 is not assigned to a virtual machine.

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 40

Options:

Discussion
Question 41

You have an Azure subscription named Subscription1 that contains the resources shown in the following table.

Questions 41

You plan to configure Azure Backup reports for Vault1.

You are configuring the Diagnostics settings for the AzureBackupReports log.

Which storage accounts and which Log Analytics workspaces can you use for the Azure Backup reports of Vault1? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 41

Options:

Discussion
Question 42

You have an Azure subscription that contains the resources shown in the following table.

Questions 42

You need to configure a proximity placement group for VMSS1.

Which proximity placement groups should you use?

Options:

A.

Proximity2 only

B.

Proximity 1, Proximity2, and Proximity3

C.

Proximity 1 and Proximity3 only

D.

Proximity1 only

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Question 43

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You have a Microsoft Entra tenant named Adatum.com and an Azure Subscription named Subscription1. Adatum.com contains a group named Developers. Subscription1 contains a resource group named Dev.

You need to provide the Developers group with the ability to create Azure logic apps in the Dev resource group.

Solution: On Dev, you assign the Logic App Contributor role to the Developers group.

Does this meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Page: 10 / 10

AZ-104
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AZ-104 Testing Engine