Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated AZ-104 Exam Questions and Answers by ignacy

Page: 2 / 10

Microsoft AZ-104 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure Administrator
Exam Code: AZ-104 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Azure Administrator Associate
Questions: 365 Q&A's Shared By: ignacy
Question 8

You implement the planned changes for NSG1 and NSG2.

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 8

Options:

Discussion
Question 9

You need to configure Azure Backup to back up the file shares and virtual machines.

What is the minimum number of Recovery Services vaults and backup policies you should create? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 9

Options:

Discussion
Question 10

You implement the planned changes for NSG1 and NSG2.

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

Questions 10

Options:

Discussion
Question 11

You need to configure the alerts for VM1 and VM2 to meet the technical requirements.

Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move all actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.

Questions 11

Options:

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Page: 2 / 10

AZ-104
PDF

$44  $109.99

AZ-104 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

AZ-104 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99