Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated SC-300 Exam Questions and Answers by freja

Page: 4 / 13

Microsoft SC-300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
Exam Code: SC-300 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Identity and Access Administrator Associate
Questions: 290 Q&A's Shared By: freja
Question 16

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You have a Microsoft 365 tenant.

You have 100 IT administrators who are organized into 10 departments.

You create the access review shown in the exhibit. (Click the Exhibit tab.)

Questions 16

You discover that all access review requests are received by Megan Bowen.

You need to ensure that the manager of each department receives the access reviews of their respective department.

Solution: You add each manager as a fallback reviewer.

Does this meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Question 17

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription that contains the users shown in the following table.

Questions 17

From the tenan1, you configure a naming policy for groups.

Which users are affected by the naming policy?

Options:

A.

User2 only

B.

User3only

C.

User2 and User3 only

D.

User3 and User4 only

E.

User1, User2, and User3 only

F.

User1, User2, User3, and User4

Discussion
Question 18

You have an Azure AD tenant.

You need to bulk create 25 new user accounts by uploading a template file.

Which properties are required in the template file?

Questions 18

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 19

Task 5

You need to assign a Windows 10/11 Enterprise E3 license to the Sg-Retail group.

Options:

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Page: 4 / 13

SC-300
PDF

$44  $109.99

SC-300 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

SC-300 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99