Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated SC-300 Exam Questions and Answers by justin

Page: 5 / 12

Microsoft SC-300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
Exam Code: SC-300 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Identity and Access Administrator Associate
Questions: 283 Q&A's Shared By: justin
Question 20

Task 9

You need to ensure that when users in the Sg-Operations group go to the My Apps portal a tab named Operations appears that contains only the following applications:

• Unkedln

• Box

Options:

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 21

Task 7

You need to lock out accounts for five minutes when they have 10 failed sign-in attempts.

Options:

Discussion
Question 22

Task 4

You need to ensure that all users can consent to apps that require permission to read their user profile. Users must be prevented from consenting to apps that require any other permissions.

Options:

Discussion
Question 23

Task 1

You need to deploy multi factor authentication (MFA). The solution must meet the following requirements:

• Require MFA registration only for members of the Sg-Finance group.

• Exclude Debra Berger from having to register for MFA.

• Implement the solution without using a Conditional Access policy.

Options:

Discussion
Page: 5 / 12

SC-300
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

SC-300 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

SC-300 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99