Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated SC-300 Exam Questions and Answers by araya

Page: 9 / 12

Microsoft SC-300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
Exam Code: SC-300 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Identity and Access Administrator Associate
Questions: 283 Q&A's Shared By: araya
Question 36

You need to implement the planned changes for litware.com. What should you configure?

Options:

A.

Azure AD Connect cloud sync between the Azure AD tenant and litware.com

B.

Azure AD Connect to include the litware.com domain

C.

staging mode in Azure AD Connect for the litware.com domain

Discussion
Question 37

You need to modify the settings of the User administrator role to meet the technical requirements. Which two actions should you perform for the role? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Select Require justification on activation

B.

Set all assignments to Active

C.

Set all assignments to Eligible

D.

Modify the Expire eligible assignments after setting.

E.

Select Require ticket information on activation.

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 38

You need to resolve the issue of I-.Group1. What should you do first?

Options:

A.

Recreate the IT-Group 1 group.

B.

Change Membership type of IT-Group1 to Dynamic Device

C.

Add an owner to IT_Group1.

D.

Change Membership type of IT-Group1 to Dynamic User

Discussion
Question 39

You implement the planned changes for SSPR.

What occurs when User3 attempts to use SSPR? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 39

Options:

Discussion
Page: 9 / 12

SC-300
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

SC-300 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

SC-300 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99