Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated SC-300 Exam Questions and Answers by zidane

Page: 3 / 12

Microsoft SC-300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
Exam Code: SC-300 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Identity and Access Administrator Associate
Questions: 283 Q&A's Shared By: zidane
Question 12

You have 2,500 users who are assigned Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise E3 licenses. The licenses are

assigned to individual users.

From the Groups blade in the Azure Active Directory admin center, you assign Microsoft 365 Enterprise E5

licenses to the users.

You need to remove the Office 365 Enterprise E3 licenses from the users by using the least amount of

administrative effort.

What should you use?

Options:

A.

the Identity Governance blade in the Azure Active Directory admin center

B.

the Set-AzureAdUser cmdlet

C.

the Licenses blade in the Azure Active Directory admin center

D.

the Set-WindowsProductKey cmdlet

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 13

You have two Microsoft Entra tenants named contoso.com and fabhkam.com. Contoso.com contains the users shown in the following table.

Questions 13

Contoso.com contains the groups shown in the following table.

Questions 13

You configure cross-tenant synchronization from contoso.com to fabrikam.com and enable cross-tenant synchronization for User3 and Group2.

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 13

Options:

Discussion
Question 14

You have a Microsoft 365 tenant.

You have an Active Directory domain that syncs to the Azure Active Directory {Azure AD) tenant.

Users connect to the internet by using a hardware firewall at your company. The users authenticate to the firewall by using their Active Directory credentials.

You plan to manage access to external applications by using Azure AD.

You need to use the firewall logs to create a list of unmanaged external applications and the users who access them.

What should you use to gather the information?

Options:

A.

Cloud App Discovery in Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps

B.

enterprise applications in Azure AD

C.

access reviews in Azure AD

D.

Application Insights in Azure Monitor

Discussion
Question 15

You have a Microsoft 365 tenant.

You need to identify users who have leaked credentials. The solution must meet the following requirements.

• Identity sign-Ins by users who ate suspected of having leaked credentials.

• Rag the sign-ins as a high risk event.

• Immediately enforce a control to mitigate the risk, while still allowing the user to access applications.

What should you use? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 15

Options:

Discussion
Page: 3 / 12

SC-300
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

SC-300 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

SC-300 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99