Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated SC-300 Exam Questions and Answers by carys

Page: 12 / 12

Microsoft SC-300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
Exam Code: SC-300 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Identity and Access Administrator Associate
Questions: 283 Q&A's Shared By: carys
Question 48

You need to configure app registration in Azure AD to meet the delegation requirements.

What should you do? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 48

Options:

Discussion
Question 49

You need to identify which roles to use for managing role assignments. The solution must meet the delegation requirements.

What should you do? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 49

Options:

Discussion
Question 50

You need to configure the assignment of Azure AD licenses to the Litware users. The solution must meet the licensing requirements.

Questions 50

Options:

Discussion
Question 51

You need to implement on-premises application and SharePoint Online restrictions to meet the authentication requirements and the access requirements.

Questions 51

Options:

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Page: 12 / 12

SC-300
PDF

$44  $109.99

SC-300 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

SC-300 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99