Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ISM Updated INTE Exam Questions and Answers by renesmae

Page: 11 / 12

ISM INTE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Supply Management Integration
Exam Code: INTE Dumps
Vendor: ISM Certification: CPSM
Questions: 167 Q&A's Shared By: renesmae
Question 44

A company finds that delays and cost overruns are creating problems in its service contracts. To improve this situation, which of the following should the firm do FIRST?

Options:

A.

Renegotiate pricing with current service suppliers

B.

Convert cost reimbursable contracts into fixed prices

C.

Revise the company's standard contract template for all of its services

D.

Establish progress milestones and monitoring for existing contracts

Discussion
Question 45

A supply manager receives four bids for a special piece of equipment. The equipment is large and does not fit into a normal sea container. The bids are as follows:

Supplier 1Supplier 2Supplier 3Supplier 4

Bid$2,110,000$2,105,000$2,110,000$2,115,000

Incoterms® 2020 RuleGIFDPUFCAFAS

The costs of transportation, included within each bid price, are as follows:

Responsibility for Payment to CarrierTransfer of Risk to BuyerCost of Transportation

Supplier, before goods are loaded onto vessel: purchaser thereafterAlongside vessel nominated by purchaser$50,000

Supplier to named port of destination: purchaser thereafterOnce goods have been loaded onto the vessel$55,000

Supplier to named place of destination once unloaded: purchaser thereafterOnce goods have been unloaded at named place of destination540,000

PurchaserWhere goods are loaded onto the collecting vehicle$30,000

The supply manager has taken account the firm's risk profile and wishes to use FCA for its Incoterms® 2020 rules. Adjusting the pricing in the tenders to reflect this, which supplier should be awarded the contract (based on the lowest price)?

Options:

A.

Supplier 4

B.

Supplier 2

C.

Supplier 1

D.

Supplier 3

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Question 46

XYZ, Inc. notices that one of its suppliers has been failing to achieve on-time delivery, even though XYZ sends it a 6-month projected order forecast every month. The supplier claims that it takes nine months to receive important raw materials, and that this causes the poor delivery performance. Nevertheless, XYZ must continue purchasing from this supplier, as it is a sole supplier. Given this situation, which of following is the BEST course of action for XYZ to take?

Options:

A.

Send the 6-month forecast data weekly instead of monthly to the supplier, and request it purchase raw materials based on the projections

B.

Request that the supplier submit an open order report on a weekly basis with details on the latest shipment status

C.

Discuss the issue with engineering to determine if the firm can use different raw materials to manufacture the product

D.

Extend the forecast timeline from six months to one year, and request the supplier purchase raw materials based on the projections

Discussion
Question 47

A manufacturing firm is preparing a materials requirement plan for the next six weeks. The information is as follows:

Master Production Schedule

Week123456

Item A51015202530

Other Relevant Information

ItemItem's ParentItem's Lead TimeItem's Lot SizeItem's Current Inventory

ANone1 weekLFL20

BA2 weeks105

CB3 weeks205

How many levels does the product structure have in the bill of materials?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 11 / 12

INTE
PDF

$40  $99.99

INTE Testing Engine

$48  $119.99