Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ISM Updated INTE Exam Questions and Answers by aizah

Page: 10 / 12

ISM INTE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Supply Management Integration
Exam Code: INTE Dumps
Vendor: ISM Certification: CPSM
Questions: 167 Q&A's Shared By: aizah
Question 40

A firm hires a new staff member in its warehousing department. As a FIRST step in the training of this employee, the warehouse manager should

Options:

A.

verify that the employee knows how to operate the warehouse equipment and tools correctly

B.

demonstrate how to package products in the correct manner, so that the employee can begin with packaging assignments

C.

explain the company's safety policy and verify that the employee understands all safety-related requirements

D.

show the employee how to separate disposable vs recyclable packaging, to ensure the employee understands environmental compliance requirements

Discussion
Question 41

A manufacturer must work to reduce cost of goods sold (COGS) to achieve profit objectives and remain competitive in a tight market. The manufacturer has long standing relationships with its main suppliers and a strong supply management department that conducts periodic reviews with the suppliers. Nevertheless, the manufacturer is not hitting targets. Which of the following is the BEST course of action for supply management to undertake in order to initiate improvements?

Options:

A.

Continue to operate as usual, as manufacturing and operations must focus on labor cost reduction to best impact COGS

B.

Conduct a workshop with suppliers and internal stakeholders, focusing on sustainable improvements and goal alignment

C.

Demand each supplier provide price concessions regardless of contract terms, as it is a tight market

D.

Retender the contracts representing the main cost drivers in order to maximize COGS reduction

Discussion
Question 42

Through cycle counting, a supply manager learns that inventory inaccuracies are being caused by errors made when received goods are entered into the company's enterprise business system. Which of the following is the FIRST course of action the supply manager should take to reduce these inaccuracies?

Options:

A.

Determine how the KPIs for receiving accuracy are being measured, and if there is a disconnect between the KPIs and the cycle count data

B.

Review the warehouse personnel training materials to determine if there are any deficiencies, and develop a plan for making the necessary corrections

C.

Form a process improvement team using quality management techniques to determine the cause of the errors and make recommendations for their elimination

D.

Implement verification steps as data are entered into the system, and review available data to determine the scope and depth of the issue

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 43

A company that has never focused on supply management in the past is now faced with increasing competition from new, innovative products entering its market. As a result, the firm's business strategy includes an increased focus on cost containment. Given this situation, which of the following should the company do FIRST?

Options:

A.

Create an executive position for supply management

B.

Standardize global processes

C.

Raise the reporting level of key supply management personnel

D.

Consolidate tactical supply management positions where possible

Discussion
Page: 10 / 12

INTE