Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ISM Updated INTE Exam Questions and Answers by eira

Page: 9 / 12

ISM INTE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Supply Management Integration
Exam Code: INTE Dumps
Vendor: ISM Certification: CPSM
Questions: 167 Q&A's Shared By: eira
Question 36

Which of the following requires investment recovery action’

Options:

A.

Finished goods

B.

Work-in-process

C.

Raw materials

D.

Slow-moving materials

Discussion
Question 37

GHI, Inc. is a U.S.-based company with an expanding product line. GHI widens its sourcing of components to global suppliers, including suppliers in countries which are not included in trading blocs or bilateral agreements with the United States. Compliance with which of the following will MOST likely reduce GHI's administrative burden of cargo inspections on materials imported from these sources?

Options:

A.

United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG)

B.

Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)

C.

Global Environmental Management Initiative (GEMI)

D.

Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT)

Discussion
Question 38

To ensure items frequently employed in production are immediately available for Kanban replenishment, a storage location is established specifically for these items. This inventory location is known as a(n)

Options:

A.

overflow location

B.

random location

C.

point-of-use location

D.

fixed location

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 39

Which of the following are the quickest ways to ship food products in order to ensure they do not spoil?

Options:

A.

Motor carriage and rail

B.

Water and motor carriage

C.

Air freight and rail

D.

Air freight and motor carriage

Discussion
Page: 9 / 12

INTE