Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ISM Updated INTE Exam Questions and Answers by angel

Page: 8 / 12

ISM INTE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Supply Management Integration
Exam Code: INTE Dumps
Vendor: ISM Certification: CPSM
Questions: 167 Q&A's Shared By: angel
Question 32

Selection of a supplier takes place during which of the following phases of the project management process?

Options:

A.

Project planning

B.

Project initiation

C.

Project monitoring and control

D.

Project execution

Discussion
Question 33

An organization's capital expenditure policies are MOST closely aligned with which of the following types of assets?

Options:

A.

Deferred

B.

Intangible

C.

Current

D.

Fixed

Discussion
Question 34

An organization purchases materials beyond current and anticipated requirements in expectation of a price increase or shortage, in the hope that it will profit from the sale of the materials at a later date. This describes which of the following buying strategies?

Options:

A.

Consignment

B.

Forward

C.

Speculative

D.

Spot

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Question 35

A home goods manufacturer runs an annual sales promotion, and the promotion achieves success beyond the firm's expectations. As a result, the firm runs short of a critical material. The firm purchases additional material, only to be left with excess inventory once the promotion runs its course. To avoid this situation, which of the following should the organization have considered?

Options:

A.

Kepner-Tregoe cycle

B.

Demand planning

C.

Seasonal demand

D.

Product life cycle

Discussion
Page: 8 / 12

INTE