Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ISM Updated INTE Exam Questions and Answers by aysha

Page: 6 / 12

ISM INTE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Supply Management Integration
Exam Code: INTE Dumps
Vendor: ISM Certification: CPSM
Questions: 167 Q&A's Shared By: aysha
Question 24

DFG Inc. has been experiencing declining sales in its consumer division. After analyzing its sales data, the company determines that racial and ethnic minorities are underrepresented as consumers of its products. DFG decides to focus on increasing its appeal to these groups. DFG's products are of excellent quality and value, and the firm believes that its sales are weak with this segment because of a lack of knowledge about DFG and its products.

Which of the following is the FIRST step that DFG should undertake?

Options:

A.

Publicize DFG’s supplier diversity program, which has grown in both the number of participating suppliers and the amount of materials purchased from diverse suppliers

B.

Hire a marketing and advertising firm that specializes in the minority consumer segment to build and monitor a program aimed at racial and ethnic minority customers

C.

Have DFG’s public relations group promote the firm's racially and ethnically diverse executive leadership in large media outlets

D.

While advertising the quality and value of their products, offer coupons via direct marketing that target minority communities

Discussion
Question 25

If a shipment has a gross weight of 500 pounds and overall dimensions of 42 inches x 48 inches x 48 inches, what is the density of the shipment (in pounds per cubic foot)?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Question 26

A supplier with a previously good performance record has recently been shipping parts with a number of flaws, making them unusable for production. The firm’s supply manager would like to resolve these problems before taking more drastic measures. Which of the following actions should the supply manager take FIRST’

Options:

A.

Explore possible root causes, including changes in the supplier's production processes

B.

Ask engineering to review tolerances on non-critical specifications and relax them if possible

C.

Test the parts at an independent laboratory and notify the supplier of the results

D.

Re-work the parts in-house and bill the supplier for any costs incurred

Discussion
Question 27

A manufacturer of gas-powered motors realigns its supply chain to fit a new business segment. In the past, the firm focused on customized designs. Now, it wishes to compete in the electric motor market, which is highly competitive and price-sensitive. Given this situation, which of the following will ensure that the firm has the proper planning in place?

Options:

A.

Negotiating prices with suppliers with a focus on total cost of ownership models, to minimize inventory and logistics costs

B.

Working with engineering to ensure the inclusion of customizable product and service features, in order to meet customer demands

C.

Requiring suppliers to verify that sustainability metrics for various programs are closely monitored

D.

Working with engineering and suppliers to develop new product designs

Discussion
Page: 6 / 12

INTE
PDF

$40  $99.99

INTE Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

INTE PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99