Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam Questions and Answers by eoin

Page: 12 / 14

Google Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Certified Professional - Cloud Developer
Exam Code: Professional-Cloud-Developer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Cloud Developer
Questions: 265 Q&A's Shared By: eoin
Question 48

HipLocal has connected their Hadoop infrastructure to GCP using Cloud Interconnect in order to query data stored on persistent disks.

Which IP strategy should they use?

Options:

A.

Create manual subnets.

B.

Create an auto mode subnet.

C.

Create multiple peered VPCs.

D.

Provision a single instance for NAT.

Discussion
Question 49

For this question, refer to the HipLocal case study.

HipLocal's application uses Cloud Client Libraries to interact with Google Cloud. HipLocal needs to configure authentication and authorization in the Cloud Client Libraries to implement least privileged access for the application. What should they do?

Options:

A.

Create an API key. Use the API key to interact with Google Cloud.

B.

Use the default compute service account to interact with Google Cloud.

C.

Create a service account for the application. Export and deploy the private key for the application. Use the service account to interact with Google Cloud.

D.

Create a service account for the application and for each Google Cloud API used by the application. Export and deploy the private keys used by the application. Use the service account with one Google Cloud API to interact with Google Cloud.

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Question 50

For this question, refer to the HipLocal case study.

HipLocal is expanding into new locations. They must capture additional data each time the application is launched in a new European country. This is causing delays in the development process due to constant schema changes and a lack of environments for conducting testing on the application changes. How should they resolve the issue while meeting the business requirements?

Options:

A.

Create new Cloud SQL instances in Europe and North America for testing and deployment. Provide developers with local MySQL instances to conduct testing on the application changes.

B.

Migrate data to Bigtable. Instruct the development teams to use the Cloud SDK to emulate a local Bigtable development environment.

C.

Move from Cloud SQL to MySQL hosted on Compute Engine. Replicate hosts across regions in the Americas and Europe. Provide developers with local MySQL instances to conduct testing on the application changes.

D.

Migrate data to Firestore in Native mode and set up instan

Discussion
Question 51

In order for HipLocal to store application state and meet their stated business requirements, which database service should they migrate to?

Options:

A.

Cloud Spanner

B.

Cloud Datastore

C.

Cloud Memorystore as a cache

D.

Separate Cloud SQL clusters for each region

Discussion
Page: 12 / 14

Professional-Cloud-Developer