Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam Questions and Answers by kaya

Page: 6 / 14

Google Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Certified Professional - Cloud Developer
Exam Code: Professional-Cloud-Developer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Cloud Developer
Questions: 265 Q&A's Shared By: kaya
Question 24

You are developing a web application that contains private images and videos stored in a Cloud Storage bucket. Your users are anonymous and do not have Google Accounts. You want to use your application-specific logic to control access to the images and videos. How should you configure access?

Options:

A.

Cache each web application user's IP address to create a named IP table using Google Cloud Armor. Create a Google Cloud Armor security policy that allows users to access the backend bucket.

B.

Grant the Storage Object Viewer IAM role to allUsers. Allow users to access the bucket after authenticating through your web application.

C.

Configure Identity-Aware Proxy (IAP) to authenticate users into the web application. Allow users to access the bucket after authenticating through IAP.

D.

Generate a signed URL that grants read access to the bucket. Allow users to access the URL after authenticating through your web application.

Discussion
Question 25

You have an application in production. It is deployed on Compute Engine virtual machine instances controlled

by a managed instance group. Traffic is routed to the instances via a HTTP(s) load balancer. Your users are

unable to access your application. You want to implement a monitoring technique to alert you when the

application is unavailable.

Which technique should you choose?

Options:

A.

Smoke tests

B.

Stackdriver uptime checks

C.

Cloud Load Balancing - heath checks

D.

Managed instance group - heath checks

Discussion
Question 26

You work for a web development team at a small startup. Your team is developing a Node.js application using Google Cloud services, including Cloud Storage and Cloud Build. The team uses a Git repository for version control. Your manager calls you over the weekend and instructs you to make an emergency update to one of the company’s websites, and you’re the only developer available. You need to access Google Cloud to make the update, but you don’t have your work laptop. You are not allowed to store source code locally on a non-corporate computer. How should you set up your developer environment?

Options:

A.

Use a text editor and the Git command line to send your source code updates as pull requests from a public computer.

B.

Use a text editor and the Git command line to send your source code updates as pull requests from a virtual machine running on a public computer.

C.

Use Cloud Shell and the built-in code editor for development. Send your source code updates as pull requests.

D.

Use a Cloud Storage bucket to store the source code that you need to edit. Mount the bucket to a public computer as a drive, and use a code editor to update the code. Turn on versioning for the bucket, and point it to the team’s Git repository.

Discussion
Question 27

Your company stores their source code in a Cloud Source Repositories repository. Your company wants to build and test their code on each source code commit to the repository and requires a solution that is managed and has minimal operations overhead.

Which method should they use?

Options:

A.

Use Cloud Build with a trigger configured for each source code commit.

B.

Use Jenkins deployed via the Google Cloud Platform Marketplace, configured to watch for source code commits.

C.

Use a Compute Engine virtual machine instance with an open source continuous integration tool, configured to watch for source code commits.

D.

Use a source code commit trigger to push a message to a Cloud Pub/Sub topic that triggers an App Engine service to build the source code.

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Page: 6 / 14

Professional-Cloud-Developer
PDF

$40  $99.99

Professional-Cloud-Developer Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Professional-Cloud-Developer PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99